1. It has good tensile and compressive strength: but its flexibility is not as good as other plastic pipes.
2. Low fluid resistance: The wall of the pvc pipe is very smooth, and the resistance to the fluid is very small. Its roughness coefficient is only 0.009. Its water delivery capacity can be 20% higher than that of cast iron pipes of the same pipe diameter and 40% higher than that of concrete pipes.
3. Excellent corrosion resistance and chemical resistance: PVC pipes have excellent acid resistance, alkali resistance, and corrosion resistance, and are not affected by damp water and soil pH. No anti-corrosion treatment is required when laying pipes.
4. Good water tightness: The installation of PVC pipes has good water tightness regardless of whether it is connected by bonding or rubber ring.
5. Anti-bite: PVC pipe is not a source of nutrition, so it will not be corroded by rodents. According to tests conducted by the National Sanitation Foundation in Michigan, rats will not bite PVC pipes.