The full name of PE is Polyethylene, which is the simplest polymer organic compound. It is the most widely used polymer material in the world today. It is polymerized by ethylene. According to the density, it is divided into high density polyethylene, medium density polyethylene and low density polyethylene. Low-density polyethylene is relatively soft, and it is mostly used for high-pressure polymerization; high-density polyethylene has the characteristics of rigidity, hardness and mechanical strength, and it is mostly used for low-pressure polymerization. High-density polyethylene can be used as containers, pipes, and high-frequency electrical insulating materials for radar and television.
Specifications: Implement GB/T13663-2000 "Polyethylene (PE) Pipes for Water Supply"; the drinking water pipe cleaning function conforms to the GB/T17219 rules; it is produced with PE100 grade materials and is generally used for pressure water transportation.
Features of HDPE pipe (PE pipe)
1. Outstanding cleaning function: no heavy metal salt stabilizer is added during PE pipe processing, the raw materials are non-toxic, no scaling layer, and no bacteria multiply, and the secondary pollution of urban drinking water is well treated.
2. Outstanding corrosion resistance: Except for a few strong oxidants, it can withstand the erosion of a variety of chemical media; no electrochemical corrosion.
3. Long service life: PE pipes can be used safely for more than 50 years under rated temperature and pressure.
4. Good impact resistance: PE pipe has good resistance and high impact resistance, and heavy objects directly pass through the pipeline, which will not cause the pipeline to break.
5. Reliable connection function: The strength of the PE pipe's hot melt or electric melt interface is higher than that of the pipe body, and the joint will not be disconnected due to soil movement or live load.
6. Outstanding construction function: the pipeline is light in weight, the welding process is simple, the construction is convenient, and the construction cost is low.