PVC board is more and more popular due to its excellent quality. PVC board is made of PVC as a raw material with a honeycomb-shaped mesh structure in its cross section. Also known as decorative film and adhesive film, it is a kind of vacuum blister film, used for the surface packaging of various panels, and used in many industries such as building materials, packaging, and medicine. Let's take a look at the quality of PVC board.
1. Look at its appearance gloss: the poor gloss is recycled plastic, not PVC board
2. Resistance: The resistance of recycled plastics is much worse.
3. Look at the cut surface: After the recycled plastic is cut, there will be miscellaneous materials with different colors.
4. Density: Throw it in the water to see if it floats on the water, most of the regenerated ones sink to the bottom.
5. Heating and welding: There will be smoke when welding recycled plastics.
6. Light transmittance: PVC board has good light transmittance