There are many types of PVC board, including PVC hard board, PVC transparent board, PVC soft board (coiled material), PVC welding rod, PVC plastic board, PVC foam board, etc. Each has its own characteristics and its application range is also different. . With the continuous development of economy, PVC board has been widely promoted and used, and its products include pipes, shoe soles, toys, doors and windows, wire sheaths, stationery, etc. But the PVC board will become dirty after a long time. How to clean up the PVC board? Let's take a look together.
PVC board cleaning agents include cleaning agents: water-based degreaser, spray cleaning maintenance wax, strong black offset remover, strong glue remover and so on.
1. Daily maintenance: Use a clean 90% dry mop to clean the PVC board, and clean locally if the pollution is serious;
2, monthly maintenance: waxing treatment of the damaged surface of the partial foundation. In particular, the homogeneous PVC board is generally waxed and maintained once a month;
3. Pollution treatment: the stained ink, food, greasy, etc. on the PVC board should be wiped off, and the traces should be scrubbed with a diluted detergent. If the remaining black leather shoe prints are difficult to remove, you can use a veil and loose perfume to scrub. Pour the pine perfume on the PVC board to clean it, and after scrubbing, it must be waxed for maintenance;
4. Note: You cannot use cleaning balls or knives to clean the PVC board. For dirt that cannot be cleaned by conventional methods, consult the relevant person. Do not use acetone, toluene, and other chemicals indiscriminately;
5. Chemical protection: avoid a large amount of water staying on the surface of the PVC board for a long time. If the water soaks the floor for a long time, it may penetrate under the PVC board to melt the PVC board and lose its adhesion, and it may also cause the protection of the surface of the PVC board. Delamination causes the pollution of the PVC board, and the sewage may penetrate into the inside of the PVC board and cause the PVC board to change color;
6. Sun protection: Avoid direct exposure to strong light, and make the PVC board irradiate ultraviolet rays to prevent the PVC board from discoloration and fading.