In our lives, foam board is widely used. It is more common in many places, mainly because it is widely used in advertising boards, exhibition boards and other places. The use effect of the foam board is also very good, so what is the reason for the deformation of the foam board during use? Below, the staff of Yuansheng will share with you what causes the deformation of the foam board?
What is the cause of the deformation of the foam board?
1. Causes of physical deformation:
1. Deformation due to high temperature in the production process.
Solution: Targeting high temperature resistance modification of plastic raw materials can effectively improve such problems.
2. Incorrect production leads to deformation. There are two reasons for this type of deformation. The physical properties of the raw materials of a sheet cannot meet the actual requirements of the product.
Solution: Re-deploy the raw material formula to meet the actual requirements of the product.
3. Incorrect processing and storage methods lead to deformation. Such problems can be solved from the root cause.
2. Deformation caused by chemical reasons:
The main reason is that the molecular structure of the raw material has changed. The lower the density of the PVC foam board, the easier it is to deform. Because the density is low, it is easy to deform with heat or stress. You can choose the skin with a density of 0.8 or non-foaming, and the deformation will be small. PVC crust foaming is changed to PVC co-extruded foaming board.